Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Wedding

10/20/2012

--> Special entry toh, para sa pinakamamahal kong Pinsan. :)

It's just like yesterday that I beg my cousin to go for me at my classmate's crib for a small party. As it happens, that was my first time to go to my classmate house that's why I invited her because I am not good at locating houses and asking some strangers for an address. On the other hand,  she has an unbelievable communication skills and charismatic personality. That is the time when she meets the man of her life, the man na pinakasalan nya kanina. At first ayaw ko sa kanya, muka kasing misteryoso at babaero ang first impression ko but as the time passes by nakilala ko din sya and I told myself OK naman pala. It all started when I invited my cousin to join me in a party and then she met this guy and they started dating each other specially sa Ran,  yes yung online game, uso kasi noon ang Ran pero were playing a private server not the official Ran PH that time. And then this guy frequently visits her at her house otherwise we visited him to my classmate's house (Oo kami ng kuya ko, kaklase ko, at ako ang naging tulay. Haha). And then boom!, it all ended in a civil wedding. But hindi pa nagtatapos yan kasi  3 months pregnant na ang pinsan ko and that will mark another journey for both of them as a responsible parent. 

Maalala ko lang 2 days before the wedding she visited me at our house then napag usapan nga namin yung tungkol sa wedding and I told her "Boo parang kelan lang, pumunta tayo sa bahay nila Kenneth, tapos nakilala mo sya. Adik pa tayo sa Ran nun" and then she replies with an enthusiastic smile on her face "Ikaw kasi ang may kasalanan ng lahat ng toh eh. Haha!". Ou nga naman kung hindi dahil sakin hindi siguro sila magkaka kilala, destiny nga naman bigla biglang sumusulpot in unexpected way, time, place and people. Sana ako din :)




I am happy for you my Dearest Boo,
Juan

0 comments:

 
;